"IF YOU CAN DRAW IT, WE CAN MAKE IT!"TECHNOLOGY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
Stainless Steel Casting Parts quality
The surface quality of precision castings is analyzed as follows:
1. The surface roughness of the casting shall meet the requirements of the GB6060.1 casting surface roughness comparison specimen.
2. The surface of the casting to be polished shall be in accordance with the provisions of GB 6060.4.
3. The casting needs to be shot blasted, and the sandblasted surface is executed according to the provisions of GB 6060.5.
4. Castings are not allowed to crack, undercast, loose, air bubbles and any penetrating defects.
5. Castings are not allowed to have scratches, depressions, lack of meat and mesh burrs and other waist triangle defects.
6. The gates, flashes, overflows, partitions, etc. of castings should be cleaned, but traces are allowed.
7. No screw holes are allowed to screw in within four pitches.
8. Under conditions that do not affect the use of castings, the supplier can infiltrate and repair the castings (such as welding, deformation, etc.) with the consent of the acquirer. Quality inspection.
9. The surface roughness of the inner surface of the casting is: 25um