"IF YOU CAN DRAW IT, WE CAN MAKE IT!"TECHNOLOGY FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
What are the performance characteristics of precision castings
1. The maximum limit length of precision castings is 700mm, the length of easy to make is less than 200mm, the maximum weight is about 100kg, usually 10kg or less.
2. Precision casting dimensional tolerances are 20mm±0.13mm, 100mm±0.30mm, 200mm±0.43mm, and the dimensional accuracy of small parts is not easy to reach within ±0.10mm. The angular tolerance is ±0.5~±2.0 degrees, and the minimum thickness of precision castings is 0.5~1.5mm. The surface roughness of precision castings is about Rmax 4S~12S.
3. There are almost no restrictions on the quality of precision castings, such as aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, titanium alloy, copper alloy, various steel materials, cobalt-based and nickel-based heat-resistant alloys, and hard materials.
4. Precision castings produce workpieces with complex shapes, good dimensional accuracy, and machining.
5. Precision castings save material waste and can be mass produced.
Dewaxed precision castings are widely used in jet engines, gas turbines, steam turbines, aircraft parts, internal combustion engines, vehicles, food machinery, printing machinery, paper making machinery, compressors, valve parts, pumps, measuring instruments, sewing machines, weapons, Business machines, and other Hardware Accessories