In the production of stainless steel products, the precision casting process is used in order to accurately produce products with various irregular shapes (such as products with internal hollows).
1. Make molds according to different shapes of products. The mold is divided into upper and lower concave molds, and it is completed through comprehensive processes such as turning, planing, milling, etching, and EDM. Therefore, aluminum alloy materials with low melting point, low hardness, low requirements, low price and light weight are used as molds.
2. Use this mold to produce a large number of industrial wax solid core models. Refining the peripheral allowance of the wax mold, deburring, and then sticking multiple single wax molds on the pre-prepared die, also known as the group tree, which is also an industrial wax solid model produced with wax molds.
3. Let the wax mold sprayed with the first layer of fine sand air dry naturally at the set room temperature or constant temperature. The natural air drying time depends on the complexity of the product itself. Generally, the first air drying time for precision castings is about 5-8 hours or so.
4. After the first sandblasting is naturally air-dried, continue to apply industrial glue, silica soluble slurry, and spray the second layer of sand on the surface of the wax mold. The particle size of the second layer of sand is larger than that of the previous first layer of sand. Big and thick. Let it air dry again, and so on to the fifth sandblasting process.
5. The wax model that has completed the sandblasting process is evenly coated with a layer of white industrial latex before the baking process to bond and solidify the sand mold and seal the wax model for the subsequent baking process. Prepare.