Affected by national policies, the industrial structure of many precision foundries is now changing to energy conservation and environmental protection. So what are the precautions for energy-saving production in precision casting? The following summarizes a total of six points:
1. Adopt optimized design and optimized process to improve the process yield of precision castings. On the premise of ensuring the quality of precision castings, changing the gating system and the use of heating and thermal insulation risers can usually improve the export rate. If the export rate can be increased from 60% to 70%, the energy consumption can be reduced by 14.3%.
2. Adopt high-compact molding machine and modern core-making technology to reduce casting quality and machining allowance as much as possible. Practice has proved that high-pressure molding can reduce the quality of castings by 3%-5% compared with manual molding and ordinary machine molding, and the machining allowance can also be maintained at 2-3mm. The weight reduction not only saves energy in the precision casting shop, but also reduces the energy consumption of subsequent processing.
3. Adopt energy-saving technological process and rationally organize production. For example: use self-hardening resin sand or surface dry mold instead of clay sand drying mold to save energy consumption for drying the mold; strict ingredients, determine the appropriate components of precision castings, and adopt an effective inoculation plan to eliminate castings in the as-cast state. To cancel the graphitization annealing process; promote the as-cast ductile iron, requiring that the elongation after fracture is less than 12% should be obtained in the as-cast state; try to use the frequency-wave harmonic vibration aging process to remove the stress reduction Thermal aging process.
4. Save materials and try to reuse them. Because the production of any material requires energy.
5. Large-scale production of precision casting enterprises, that is, the output of each casting unit is more than 5000t. Because the output of the enterprise is large, the working time of the furnace is long, and the heating energy consumption of the furnace itself can be greatly reduced to the energy consumption per ton of precision castings.
6. Improve management level and reduce scrap rate. For example, in a precision foundry with an annual output of 5000t, every 1% drop in the scrap rate is equivalent to producing 50t more precision castings. Calculated based on the energy consumption per ton of 400kgee, 20t of standard coal can be saved a year, that is, the reduction of precision castings per ton is 20t. 4kgee energy consumption.