The factors that compromise the accuracy of stainless steel precision casting specifications are as follows:
1. Hazards of the structure of castings: a. The wall thickness of the castings is large, and the shrinkage rate is large, and the wall of the castings is thin and the shrinkage rate is small. b. The random shrinkage rate is large, and the blocking shrinkage rate is small.
2. Hazards of casting materials: a. The higher the carbon content in the raw material, the smaller the linear shrinkage rate, the lower the carbon content, the greater the linear shrinkage rate. b. The casting shrinkage of common materials is as follows: casting shrinkage K=(LM-LJ)/LJ×99.9%, LM is the die specification, and LJ is the casting specification. K is affected by the following reasons: wax pattern K1, casting structure K2, aluminum alloy type K3, pouring temperature K4.
3. Hazards of shell burning: Because the expansion coefficient of the shell is small, when the shell temperature is 1150 ℃, it is only 0.053%, so it can be ignored.
4. Hazards of shell-making raw materials: choose zircon sand, zircon powder, Shangdian sand, and Shangdian powder, because the expansion coefficient is small, only 4.6×10-6/℃, so it can be ignored.
Common problems and elements of stainless steel precision casting
1. In order to avoid ash in stainless steel castings, in addition to taking certain effective measures from the processing technology, the wall thickness must not be too thin. Casting arcs for cast iron castings of alloy copper metal material.
2. Because the metal material type and core are indifferent, in order to facilitate the removal of the casting and the pull-out type, the casting inclination of the casting of the stainless steel casting factory should be moderately larger than that of the sand casting, generally 30%-50% larger. %.
3. The wall thickness of the inner cavity and inner rib of stainless steel castings should generally be 0.6-0.7 of the thickness of the connecting surface. Otherwise, because the inner cavity (rib) freezes slowly, it is easy to connect the inner and outer walls when the casting is closed. cause cracks.
4. Because the metal material type heats up quickly, the thickness of the stainless steel casting should be larger than that of the sand casting casting, and various casting aluminum alloys and casting wall thicknesses of different sizes should be used.Fenghua Xinke Precision Casting Co., Ltd is a enterprise specializing in the manufacturing of Silica Sol Castings,Lost Wax Investment Castings,Coated Sand Castings and finished products in stainless steel,carbon steel and low alloy steel. Our company is a world class manufacturer and supplier of investment castings with silica sol or water glass process in China. We both have our own steel casting foundry and CNC machining factory,which enable us to supply both precision castings and finished products with an annual production capacity of over 20,000 tons. As OEM Agricultural Casting Manufacturers and Custom Construction Machinery Casting Factory, our products cover a wide range of industries including train & railway, automobile & truck, construction machinery, mining machinery, forklift, agricultural machinery, shipbuilding, petroleum machinery, construction, valve and pumps, electric machine ,hardware, power equipment and so on. We are capable to custom Forklift Casting according to customers’ drawings or samples.We are familiar with the various industrial standards, such as Chinese GB, American ASTM, AISI , German DIN, French NF, Japanese JIS, British BS, Australian AS and Association of American Railroads (AAR ) and other industrial standards. Our products are mainly exported to over 30 countries such as USA,Germany,Japan,Spain,Italy,UK,Korea,Australia, Canada and etc.